DIY Project

I’ve been absent for awhile as I worked on my latest DIY project. I wanted a table and chairs for our deck. Looking at the cost of a new set was shocking. Then I realized I had a table and chairs in the basement that was not being used. I put it outside last summer and by summer’s end, it looked terrible! The weather had done its trick. So this spring, I decided to refinish it and make it weather-proof. I sanded the old paint off, repainted them, and put two more coats of a clear spar urethane. I am almost done. I have one more chair to paint and clear-coat. I am pleased with the results. Now if it would just get nice and warm so we can use them! Here are pictures of before, mid-way and finished results.

image

image

image

image

image

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “DIY Project

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s